Your cart is currently empty!
The Myler Bitting System is a graduated system, meaning that as your horse learns and progresses through his training, you will change the way you communicate with him by re-bitting him periodically. Each Myler Bit is designed to use select pressure points for the best communication for that level.
The Myler Level 1 Dee is great for horses who have just begun training, is learning basic gaits, transitions, and obedience, and has begun to “break at the poll”.
- Curved mouthpiece that allows horse to swallow.
- Uses tongue pressure and bar pressure – working mostly off of the tongue
- Distributes tongue pressure more evenly than traditional designs
- Uses restrict and release action
- Stainless Steel large 3 3/4″ Dee
- Copper inlay mouth
All items are sold as is with no returns. Please ask questions prior to purchasing.
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 2 in|