Your cart is currently empty!
Back on Track Padded Royal Hock Boots with Holes, XL
New In Bag
1 in stock
- Bag is ripped
- XL size
All items are sold as is with no returns. Please ask questions prior to purchasing.
The Back on Track Royal Padded Hock Boots with Holes are a great choice for dealing with arthritic or capped hocks. Consisting of a neoprene exterior, and an interior with extra padding that is infused with state-of-the-art Welltex fabric containing ceramic powder which reflects your horse’s natural body heat and creates a soothing far infrared thermal warmth. This is a well-recognized method used to help relieve and heal injured muscles, joints, ligaments, and tendons. This boot fastens around the hock, and the exterior has a hole but the inside padding does not have a hole so it keeps the hock point covered. Three attached straps allow you to adjust the fit. When using these boots, it helps to use standing wraps to prevent them from sliding down. Sold in pairs.
- State-of-the-art Welltex fabric containing polyester thread embedded with a fine ceramic powder
- Reflects the horse’s own body warmth creating a soothing far infrared thermal heat
- May help relieve and heal injured muscles, joints, ligaments, and tendons
- Fastens easily around the hock – three straps allow you to adjust the fit
- Inside padding does not have a hole so it keeps the hock point covered
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|